Hola familia- I have to first apologize for not sending more pictures. Que lasitma! Shame on me!
Where has everyone gone?...Chime in and through a "shout-out" to my little cousin who is coming to town to compete in the 1/2 marathon next week.
Ay yi yi! I can't believe it is officially less than a week away!!!I can't wait to see you guys though... and wish everyone else could be there too. :)
We're anxiously awaiting your arrival, Ali!Much love,Tia Mari
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where has everyone gone?...
Chime in and through a "shout-out" to my little cousin who is coming to town to compete in the 1/2 marathon next week.
Ay yi yi! I can't believe it is officially less than a week away!!!
I can't wait to see you guys though... and wish everyone else could be there too. :)
We're anxiously awaiting your arrival, Ali!
Much love,
Tia Mari
Post a Comment