Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Open letter to Greg. :)

I just wanted you to know how moved I am by your post to me in my blog. You see, you've inspired me my whole life... and knowing that I could repay the favor in some small way put the biggest smile on my face.

So, here's to you Greg. May your first 3 days back in the gym be the start of a lifelong streak. :)

-Ali

1 comment:

Greg said...

Ali-

You made my day!
...Guess what, I actually went to the gym twice today...

well actually once I worked out, in the am and then I took the kids to swim in the afternoon and Lissa worked out.

I will keep you posted. I've told Samantha (my little coach) that I'm going to loose 20 lbs. She said, no beer for me until I loose the 1st 10 lbs.

cheers,
GF